Volunteers are a vital asset to our organisation. They bring time, enthusiasm and a range of skills to enhance service provision at the Balmoral Bush Nursing Centre. Without the help of our wonderful volunteers we would be unable to offer such a wide range of services at the Centre.
Volunteers can contribute in a variety of ways, for example:
- assist in Planned Activity Group (PAG) activities
- driving the community bus
- building and grounds maintenance
- donation of time or materials to assist in “The Shed” projects
- representation on the board of management and sub committees
Above all volunteers assist in enabling residents to access a range of services to improve quality of life.
If you would like to become a volunteer with the Balmoral Bush Nursing Centre or just find out more, register your interest or contact the Centre Manager, Lisa Hutchins on 5570 1304.